The Kawai’s VPC1 Virtual Piano Controller gives you the experience of the actual deal. If you’re a pianist who makes use of practical piano software, then you’ve likely been let down with your choices in the 88-key weighted organizer. The VPC1 is just for you. The VPC1 sports Kawai’s outstanding RM3 Grand II keyboard action along with wooden long keys has moisture-absorbent Ivory Touch key surfaces.
Finally, a device that in reality senses like a piano. Over the past few years, in lockstep with the continuous progress in computing power, virtual piano software has become attractively of high-quality – as well as an alluring option, even for solemn pianists. The Kawai CE220 Digital Piano offers an extremely pleasing as well as practical piano playing understanding.
- Music Rack included
- Simple plug-and-play operation
- F-30 triple-pedal unit included
- Simultaneous USB and MIDI connectivity
- Editor software included (Windows only)
- USB bus powered; included 12V power adaptor
- Customized touch curves for top virtual piano software
- Let-off, Ivory Touch, and Triple-Sensor Detection
- Clutter-free top with space for a laptop or MIDI device
- RM3II wooden-key, graded-hammer action with counterbalancing
The Kawai VPC1 is all concerning playing with the feel, and Kawai is a world-class professional in this area. To give you that genuine feel, they’ve equipped the VPC1 along with 88 real-wood long keys, which have moisture-absorbent Ivory Touch key surfaces.
|Number of Keys||88|
|Type of Keys||RM3II wooden-key; graded-hammer action with counterbalancing|
|Number of Performance Pads||0|
|Number of Encoders/Pots||0|
|Number of Sliders/Faders||0|
|Dedicated Transport Control||No|
|Pedal Inputs||Damper; Sostenuto; Soft (includes triple-pedal unit)|