Kawai CE220 Digital Piano
The Kawai CE220 Digital Piano provides an extremely pleasing as well as practical piano playing understanding. The secret of Kawai was that they first used long, wooden acoustic piano-style keys to give your fingers the appropriate feeling of control. Then, they carefully sampled their sumptuous 9′ Concert Grand and the result was jaw-dropping practicality, which provided a great feel while performing.
Long Wooden Keys for Remarkably Practical Piano Stroke, It has turned out to be apparent that the best way to accomplish practicality in a digital piano design is to build physical machinery from the real items. Kawai’s acoustic pianos are respected all over the world and with their experience in building piano for more than seven-decades, they have chosen to integrate genuine long wooden acoustic piano keys into the CE220.
- Easy slider mix control over splits and layers
- 2-track, 3-song recorder; 30 drum patterns
- Two USB ports: USB to Computer, USB to device
- Long Wooden Keys for exceptionally realistic piano action
- Piano sound is a sample of Kawai’s 9′ acoustic Concert Grand
- Split Mode, Dual Mode, Four Hands Mode for duets, lessons, etc.
- 22 sounds, including strings, EPs, organs, vibes, harpsichord, choir
- In tonewheel mode, left pedal becomes switch for rotary emulation
- Effects include Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Tremolo, and Rotary Speaker (2 types)
- Four Hands Mode turns the piano into two 44-note keyboards, each with a sustain pedal
The splendid piano reverberation you hear is nothing other than the carefully illustrious sound of Kawai’s 9’ Concert Grand. It is an instrument that is in demand for its luxuriant sonic brilliance. If this were the only sound on-board, then the CE220 would be for certain of a spectacular value. Not only that, there’s an entire number of 22 fabulous sounds in it.
|Number of Keys||88|
|Number of Voices (Sounds)||22|
|Number of Effects||6 types|
|Effects Types||Reverb; Chorus; Delay; Tremolo; Rotary (2 types)|
|Song Playback||18 demo songs|
|Number of Speakers||2|
|Amplifier||20W x 2|
|Number of Audio Inputs||2|
|Audio Input Types||2 x 1/4″|
|Number of Audio Outputs||4|
|Audio Output Types||2 x 1/4″; 2 x headphones|
|MIDI I/O||In; Out|
|Number of Pedals||3|
|Pedal Inputs||No pedal inputs|